February 10, 2017
THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF LAS CRUCES IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING VACANCY
HEALTH & WELLNESS INTERN
Supervisor: RISK/INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: Reports to the Risk/Insurance Administrator. Design and implement a companywide health and wellness program.
- Design and implement a companywide health and wellness program
- Answer/return phone calls
- Learn functions of various departments
- Provide excellent customer service as well as insurance related correspondence as directed by administrator
- Attend various meetings related to tasks and take notes during committee meetings
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Gain insight of a robust employee benefit program
- Team leadership
- Learn integration between information systems and insurance
- Enhanced communication skills
- Learn basic insurance terms and practices
Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university or college, and have a desire to learn about the insurance industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction or productively on a team
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- 25 hour work week – willing to accommodate student’s school schedule
- $10.00 per hour
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will remain open until filled. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.